How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
Many of the items will be made to order. This means they might take 2-4 days before they are shipped. Once shipped, they might take different times depending on where they’re going:
- UK – 2-3 working days with Second Class, 1-2 working day with First Class; Next day delivery is also available as an upgrade;
- Europe – 3-5 working days
- Worldwide – 5-7 working days
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Within the UK orders are shipped by default with Second Class and they should be delivered in two to four working days including Saturdays.
If you live near N17 in London, you can also pick up in person (contactless, also available). You will find this option at Basket and Checkout stages. Please only select this option if you will picking up in person, otherwise I won’t be able to see where you want me to post the items to,
You can also choose shipping upgrades in the Basket or Checkout including First Class, Signed For and tracked shipping.
Do You Ship Internationally?
We do. We deliver to the EU, the US, Australia and many other countries. Packages outside the UK will be sent using tracked delivery.
You will receive a separate email with the tracking number once the item has been prepared, packaged and posted.
Is the packaging recyclable?
We keep our packaging 90% made of paper so you can recycle when you receive it. Some of it is even made with recycled paper, we really try and source materials which will be as eco-friendly as possible.
Kodes jewellery pieces come packaged this way, to be as sustainable as we can be
- They are wrapped in golden or grey recycled tissue paper by Tiny Box (you can purchase it at https://www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk/p/9211247/recycled-golden-tissue-paper-240-sheets-small.html) together with a paper business card printed by Moo or Vistaprint.
- It’s then inserted in a paper bag (a bit like a candy bag)
- The bag is closed by a paper sticker made by MTO Stickers https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MTOstickers
- The bag is then inserted in a Eco Bubble Envelopers where you can easily detach the bubbles and recycle the paper envelope (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0093JXAVK)
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
You will be able to pay using PayPal as well as paying by card either using Stripe or PayPal itself.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
We have a valid SSL certificate in place, which means a secure connection so your payment and personal data will be safe.
Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments Frequently Asked Questions
Orders and Returns
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
You can cancel your order within 48 hours from placing the order.
When you receive your order, if you were not satisfied or have changed your mind, please get in touch to arrange a refund, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to receive a refund if you follow the following:
- Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
- Dispatch items back within: 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
- The item doesn’t have any personalisation.
Do I need an account to place an order?
You don’t need an account to place an order, but if you decide to sign up you will also be able to access your account and view your previous orders at any time.
How Do I Track My Order?
If you have selected a tracked option at Basket/Checkout when shopping from the UK, or if you are shopping from the rest of the world, you will receive a separate email with the tracking code once your item will have been packaged up and posted. You then will be able to follow the parcel on the Royal Mail website https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item. At some point, once the package reaches your country, Royal Mail will ask you to track it using your local courier service. If you have any question, please get in touch any time at email@example.com.
How Can I Return a Product?
If you have any question, please get in touch any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.